dimanche 20 mai 2012

Dans le bassin

I don't eat know. I stop 3 days before. This is a special moment, something new appear inside me.
I remember when I was young, my fishes on the garden. The ink. I needed them.










I used my hands, inks, wazabi, soya sauce &... honey.
On the walls of my kitchen.
I needed to do that, but now, I'm afraid.
It's not really important if I have to paint to clean, for me it's not... but it's a problem, & I go soon.
I'm afraid.
I'ts hard to sleep, to stop thinking about the ocean when I was younger. The ocean where I wanted stay inside.
About when I was sure of the man I needed.
I'm quiet again. I cried, I realize that I missed inks all this time, & ocean too;
my dragon...
I stretch a lot.

Do you remember when we stay in the ocean?
When you protected me from guys around, me inside your pants & shoes?
 I clean my memories, I clean the memory of my body, I feel like I have16 again.

We needed you to put me out of the lava, of the vulcain.
They needed us to rebirth. I'm proud of them all. I'm proud of us. They was so bravior.
I can speak & write japonese again.
I miss my twin.
Wherever you are, on your back

We're crawling again
I reborn again
I'm full of joy & terrified now
 









Facing the Mirror again
The blood on my hands

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire